Re: [ksurfschool] New Naish Kites

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
      macrae98115@... wrote:
      > However, I cannot seem to find information about the AERO (or even
      > other kites) on the Naish website. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

      Try http://www.naishkites.com/kites_products.asp?page=aero

      Hung.
    • Bobby9
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
        Hey Greg,

        Here's a review from the Yahoo! nwkite group:

        --- In ksurfschool@y..., macrae98115@y... wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I have enjoyed the discussion in this group. Thanks to those of you
        > who answer the questions.
        >
        > I am writing to find out what anyone knows about the new 2002 Naish
        > Aero kites. The reason I am asking is that I am at the beginning of
        > my learning (in New Zealand). So far I have been using a buggy and
        > small kite on the beach. The next stage is to do a couple of
        sessions
        > on the water using an Naish R3 or equivalent as part of instruction.
        > After that I need to purchase a kite. The group that I am learning
        > from are recommending the 2002 Naish Aero. These kites are likely to
        > arrive in NZ in a couple of weeks. However, I am reluctant to
        > purchase one of these until I have heard good things about their
        > performance. Does anyone know anything about them? Apparently some
        > have been used for testing in Hawaii.
        >
        > Apparently the AR5 used to be sold as the general purpose kite to
        > people who had received some training but that was discontinued with
        > the ARX which is considered to be too much of an advanced kite.
        > Apparently the R3 is not a good option since people tend to grow out
        > of it too fast. The Aero is meant to fill the gap that the AR5 left.
        > However, I cannot seem to find information about the AERO (or even
        > other kites) on the Naish website. Any thoughts would be
        appreciated.

        > Thanks,
        > Greg
      • matt nuzzo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2001
          stop teching out. go out and buy a free air or r3 and
          convert it to 4 line. you can get those things super
          chaep right now and they kill it.
          --- Hung Vu <hungvu@...> wrote:
          > macrae98115@... wrote:
          > > However, I cannot seem to find information about
          > the AERO (or even
          > > other kites) on the Naish website. Any thoughts
          > would be appreciated.
          >
          > Try

          http://www.naishkites.com/kites_products.asp?page=aero

          Find a job, post your resume.
          http://careers.yahoo.com
        • matt nuzzo
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2001
            Take a shot. Captain Morgan or Jose Quervo will work
            well to cure your technical problems. The r3
            converted to 4 line is a kick ass kite. you will not
            outgrow it. i teach people on free air from wipika
            and i ride free airs from wipika. i compete at pro
            level events, and i rank with all of the kooks with
            the shackel and the high aspect kites that don't
            relaunch. the biggest air i have ever seen was felix
            pevic on a 2 year old wipika free air at the waddel
            creek challange. get the gear you can get and hit the
            water. -- matt

            Find a job, post your resume.
            http://careers.yahoo.com