Finless wakeboard on sand

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Having tried finless wakeboard on sand twice here are my conclusion:

      1- It's extremely dangerous.
      2- You need same (or more) power as kitesurfing to get the board moving
      fast.
      3- You can never go upwind (may be possible with lots of soft sand but I
      don't have lots of soft sand around here).
      4- It's more fun and more challenging than bare-foot kiting (but less
      fun than kitesurfing and kiteskiing)
      5- The wakeboard can take all these "abuses" with no problem at all.