Leashless & finless

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      I you want to go leashless, go finless...

      A finless board drift downwind faster reducing your chance of loosing
      the board...

      P.S. Body drag upwind (or at least slower downwind than your board) is
      possible with almost all kites.

      P.P.S., If you want to use leash, use 10'+ of non-stretchable rope.

      Hung.
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hung Vu <hungvu@...> wrote:

        > A finless board drift downwind faster reducing your chance of loosing
        > the board...

        Unless it's upside down.

        > P.P.S., If you want to use leash, use 10'+ of non-stretchable rope.

        Or a Reel Leash.