Re: Lines: how long is long?

  • xtremcata@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      Last winter at the Kitesurfing Winter Tour in Quebec, I saw a guy
      flying a CA Ex's 9.0 with 60m lines ! It's VERY long !
      But, he was the only one moving around...
      It seemed really slow to turn but the power stroke was very long !
      It looked very long to roll on his handles :)
      bye
      Luc

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
        I did try 60m and longer a few years ago. It's probably close to the max
        practical limit (too long a delay in kite response). 45m to 50m is
        great.

        Hung.