  • Fritz@cabincover.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      I read about Hung's short lines for winter....the standard packs
      come in 20 or 30m, but have any of you run a set of 50's?
      Beyond the obvious about sag and drag - where's the logical
      stop.

      With a roll of 500' Q - the first cut makes a: 250'/70+m pair.
      Anybody try it?
    • xtremcata@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
        Last winter at the Kitesurfing Winter Tour in Quebec, I saw a guy
        flying a CA Ex's 9.0 with 60m lines ! It's VERY long !
        But, he was the only one moving around...
        It seemed really slow to turn but the power stroke was very long !
        It looked very long to roll on his handles :)
        bye
        Luc

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          I did try 60m and longer a few years ago. It's probably close to the max
          practical limit (too long a delay in kite response). 45m to 50m is
          great.

          Hung.