RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Body Dragging question

  • Anton Potgieter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi guys,

      I agree that dragging is a whole lot of fun, my only issue from my
      body-dragging days (hardly do it anymore these days) is that even wearing a
      wetsuit you can get slung into wave faces and chop really hard, giving
      bruised ribcage-type war wounds occasionally ... probably because your kite
      has to generate much more "torque" type power to drag you than to surf you
      on a board, and this power can be dangerous if it gets out of control ...

      Regards,
      Anton