RE: [ksurfschool] F-One

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2000
      It is a common problem.  One problem is not flying the kite correctly, Jacqueline addressed that issue.  The other is how your board is pointed.  You need to make sure that your board is pointed somewhat downwind and your front foot needs to be pointed in that direction.  It is natural to try to edge your board upwind on the launch.  You need to get the board up and planing before you start edging upwind.  Good luck and keep practicing.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2000
        In a message dated 6/8/00 11:58:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
        arielmas@... writes:

        << Jacqueline, thank you again.
        When you find the perfect place in Ca. let me know where it is, so I ´ll
        find you.

        Arielmas, you are welcome! I am happy to have helped. I hope I can find the
        perfect place in California! There must be someone out there who knows!