#2 Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Mel - The ARC 630

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      <surfsup@...> wrote:

      > <i>No need to unwrap the lines. Wrapped on the bar you can measure ...

      > I apologize. ...

      I forgot to mention you can usually also measure the adjustment range with
      the lines wrapped on the bar too. Just measure from the pulley to the
      cleat, multiply by two (the lines goes from the cleat to the pulley & then
      back again), add the distance from the cleat to the end-stop ball, & divide
      the whole thing by 2 (since it's rigged 2:1 in your case).

      For others who don't want to take the time I just spent finding the folder
      with all the photos, it's in the kitesurf yahoo group files, in a folder
      called "surfsup", which is 3rd from the very bottom (well below most other
      "S" files).