Re: [ksurfschool] Newbie Question was Re: Goofy vs. Regular

  • Rhea Marner
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2001
      Mark,

      Thanks for the info, but unfortunately I'd have to take a trip down
      to the whitsundays before I'd be able to do that, maybe when I can
      get some time off. Thursday Island is part of the Torres Strait
      group of islands at the very northern tip of Australia, miles from
      anywhere! But thanks for thinking of me anyway!

      Rhea.

      Care2 make the world greener!