Normal .vs. goofy footing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2001
      When I ride a directional I barely notice any difference between normal
      and goofy foot position.

      When I ride a bidirectional, there is a noticeable difference between
      normal and goofy footing.

      WHY?

      P.S., the easiest and may-not-be-correct answer is that I have been
      windsurfed for too long and have gotten used to the goofy feeling on a
      directional board (I have started snowboarding very early but stop for
      almost 10 years after having wife & kids such that my goofy riding on a
      snowboard is not as good as normal)

      P.P.S., What this means is that I may want to ride 1 fin (on the tail
      side of the bidirectional board when I ride goofy) to balance the
      feeling until I get over with this normal/goofy difference.