Re: [ksurfschool] re: crossed lines

  • jcqlnf@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
      Just an addendum about crossed lines....
      I used to freak out if my lines were crossed, but now I know that you can
      still fly the kite if the lines are crossed. It flies exactly the same, only
      it will respond a little slower. When you get yourself stabilized, just
      twirl your body around to uncross the lines.
      Thanks for the warm welcome Kenny! If I'm a surfing Betty, what does that
      make you??
    • Farnsworth, Kenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
        a poser.

        Just an addendum about crossed lines....
        I used to freak out if my lines were crossed, but now I know that you can
        still fly the kite if the lines are crossed. It flies exactly the same,
        only
        it will respond a little slower. When you get yourself stabilized, just
        twirl your body around to uncross the lines.
        Thanks for the warm welcome Kenny! If I'm a surfing Betty, what does that
        make you??

        Old school buds here:
        http://click.egroups.com/1/4057/10/_/60094/_/960481388/