Good Deal: New ARX 11.5 for sale

  • mikeiacovides@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001
      The kite is brand new, I will collect it from my local Naish dealer
      tomorrow. The kite is complete (kite, lines, bar, bag, pump, etc).

      Price :
      GBP 599
      DEM 1,889
      FRF 6,339
      NLG 2,129
      ITL 1,869,000
      USD 879

      Reason for selling:
      I'm switching to FlySurfer foils. I am now the local dealer for
      FlySurfer.de in Cyprus.

      I can send the kite to any destination as from tomorrow via courier
      or normal mail. Trasport cost to be shared.

      If of interest please contact me directly at
      'mikeiacovides@...'

      Mike