safty

  • jvdwolf@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      hello i'm someone from the netherlands and i just started with kite-
      surfing,a great sport. When i surf one the internet searching for
      kitesurf sites i read at almost every site about the safty
      regulations. One of these safty rules is to where a life jacket
      during kite surfing. People like robby naish, flash and other great
      kite surfers where no life jacket and then i think , that are the
      people who most give the good example of whearing a life jacket. I my
      self where always a life jacket becaus of my backgrond with the
      sailing world. I now that there are people who gonna see, that are
      profesionals but becaus thay are thay have to give the good example
      don't you think!