Re: [ksurfschool] Re: New Bar from Slingshot

  • Alex Tien Do
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 4, 2001
      hung
      where do u go in caribbean?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Hung Vu
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 3:37 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Re: New Bar from Slingshot

      Fritz@... wrote:
      > Hung do you come down to get away from the cold?

      Thanks for the invitation Fritz but actually I am waiting for the lake
      to freeze.  I may consider go down to the Caribbean for some wave
      sailing in mid winter.

      P.S., Contrary to many "snow bird" Canadians who need to get away from
      the snow, I am one of the few who enjoy the cold winter sports (cross
      country, down-hill skiing, snowboarding, skating, etc.).  Now with
      kiteskiing, it's more than one can ask for.