Re: [ksurfschool] Re: New Bar from Slingshot

    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 3, 2001
      Fritz@... wrote:
      > Hung do you come down to get away from the cold?

      Thanks for the invitation Fritz but actually I am waiting for the lake
      to freeze. I may consider go down to the Caribbean for some wave
      sailing in mid winter.

      P.S., Contrary to many "snow bird" Canadians who need to get away from
      the snow, I am one of the few who enjoy the cold winter sports (cross
      country, down-hill skiing, snowboarding, skating, etc.). Now with
      kiteskiing, it's more than one can ask for.

      Hung.
    • Alex Tien Do
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 4, 2001
        hung