Best bar and harnesses?

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      Affordably priced of course, the Longhorn CF is just too darn
      expensive! Prefer seatstyle harnesses too...

      Thanks!
    • fernmanus@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        I personally like the AirRush Bar and Prolimit harness.

        Kenny

        --- In ksurfschool@y..., "Scott" <slarmee@4...> wrote:
        > Affordably priced of course, the Longhorn CF is just too darn
        > expensive! Prefer seatstyle harnesses too...
        >

        > Thanks!
      • Info
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
          I've got a large prolimit waist kite harness used 5 times that I'm
          selling for 40$ if anyone wants it. I need a medium.

          I personally like the AirRush Bar and Prolimit harness.

          Kenny

          --- In ksurfschool@y..., "Scott" <slarmee@4...> wrote:
          > Affordably priced of course, the Longhorn CF is just too darn
          > expensive! Prefer seatstyle harnesses too...
          >

          > Thanks!

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/