7/8" Bar OK for Holt-Allen Fairlead

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      I just got off the phone with Murray's, & they say even though their specs
      say 20mm, a Holt-Allen "bullseye" fairlead will fit on my 7/8" bar (if you
      want it to be more conventional), but don't forget that means you need to
      put both releases at the bottom, like the Mel Leash file in the TinMan
      folder of the "kitesurf" Yahoo group files.