#2 Re: [ksurfschool] How is the new Arc lately?

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      I forgot to mention mine is a "free" bar system (no center line fitting on
      the bar) which works very well with ARCs, but if you're uncomfortable with
      that initially, you should* be able to use a Holt-Allen "bullseye" fairlead
      (www.murrays.com), but then you MUST put both the releases on the spreader.

      *it says it's 20mm but that it will fit the carbon bars, which say 7/8".
      I'll try to remember to call them to find out.