Kite sport is so free!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2001
      Yesterday I spent 1/2 hour to talk to an onlooker about kite sports:
      foils, framed kites, inflatables, bidirectional, directional boards,
      skiis, snowboards, mountain boards, buggies, etc.

      After having seen us kitesurfing with different variation of equipments
      and listened to me he made one comment that kite sport is so free, so
      flexible and has lots of variety compare to any other sport he knows.

      Let's try to keep it that way!