Lite Air

  • Tom Rolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
      Newbie needs help; when the wind has let up, I find the only way to get
      the Naish (AR 3.5) to water launch is to pump it off the water. But
      then it is so low to the water and so far to the edge of the power
      window (and lacking in lift), That when I try to turn it tenderly to
      rise, it drifts back and down, touching the water and killing it. How
      do I finesse this so I can get back to land. I'm still sailing in two
      line mode. Is that part of it, and when should I switch to 4 line.
      Thanks, Rigbig
    • Tom Rolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
        Thanks to all. ... Paul., why do you twist the line, spin the
        bar, sometimes in light air?. .... When you swim towards the kite to
        get it to fall backwards a bit. Do you keep the bar pointed at the
        kite? Until it rolls to launch. .... When the winds light and i'm
        antsy to go kiting, I'll play with this, and see what happens. Thanks
        -rigbig-