Re: Shadow as first kite...

  • fernmanus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2001
      Scott,

      A couple beginners I know have been doing very well on BIC 215 boards
      and Wipika Airblast 8.4 kites. I personally recommend looking at the
      new Litewave 188 board instead of the BIC. It is a nice big board
      that will always be good on light wind days because it is nice and
      light, yet still have plenty of surface area. The BIC is so heavy
      and awkward that you will never want to use it after you have become
      proficient at kite surfing. I have tried both and I love the big
      Litewave.

      I am sorry, I don't know much about the Stamos. I fly in an inland
      area with gusty winds, nobody flies foils where I live. Everyone
      uses 4 line inflatables to deal with the gusts.

      Kenny