Site not updating?

  • slarmee@4sure.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2001
      Is the site having difficulty right now?
    • Remtgnow@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2001
        where in Ct are you?
        There are several of us in ct. who fly foils now.
        Many of my friends have this f-one and love it. It's probably go 2 intakes, while the newer ones have 4, for faster inflation.
        If it's your first kite, what's not to love for $300?
        The price almost sounds too good to be true!
        Under the worst of circumstances, it could be your favorite winter(snow) kite!
        I weight just under 200 lbs and would be surprised if you could get planing on less than 12 mph w/the 7.0.
        I say, go for it!!!
        good luck.
        Phil burke
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2001
          Thanks Phil, I've gotten mostly negative or I should say, cautionary
          no brainer at that price, unless damaged of course. Anyway, I've
          talked and written to some folks who say I'd be better of with a much
          bigger, more controlable, 4-liner, inflatible...? I'm gonna look for
          used, (in excellent condiditon) wips, naish, even 1120 and bigger
          Arc's. Wanted to get everyone's opinions again on what kites I
          should be most considering. Again, my info: 200 lbs. nice shallow
          water, consistent 5-20 mph winds, no surfing to start, will be
          getting a Bic board probably in a couple months, until then,
          skidding, jumping, water-dragging; to get more used to big kite
          flying, even though I am now an excellent stunter.

          BTW, I am in Fairfield, CT and fly right down on the beaches and
          sandbars by the old Penfield Lighthouse. Myself and a few others,
          John, Enzo and Lane fly there on Arc's, Mosquito's and Naishes.

          Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!

          Thanks again all, Scott.