F-One Shadow 7.0

  • slarmee@4sure.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
      Hung, please answer quickly if you're there! Thanks!
      I just found a used (the guy says only flown once) F-One Shadow 7.0.
      As you may remember I am in CT and get steady 8-15MPH winds in nice
      shallow waters. I weigh 200 lbs. It includes bar, two sets of lines
      and bag. Is this a good kite to start with, ie. skids, jumps, water
      drags, etc etc, until I get a big board? OH YEAH, only $300.00 too!

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
        Scott,

        I don't know much about the Shadow but it should be a
        beginner/intermediate kite and therefore should be OK for you learning
        in 8-15 MPH.

        Hung.