Photos of Extreme Sports

  • arc94@aber.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Greetings!

      Alan Cole has an album of photos for you to
      see using the FREE PhotoPoint photo sharing service.
      Here is a message describing the photos:

      I've just put some new photos in my photopoint album...Mainly of my boards, and some kiting stuff.
      Please take a look and let me know what you think.

      Al.

      Simply click on the link below to go directly to their photo album
      area on the PhotoPoint web site, where you can see all the photos
      that they have prepared for you.

      Photo Album:
      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=210692&a=1555224

      AOL Users:
      Click on the link below to see the photos. If neither of the links
      are clickable, simply cut and paste the first link into your web browser.

      <A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=210692&a=1555224">Click Here</A>

      If you would like to know how to share your own photos using the
      free PhotoPoint service, click on this link: http://www.photopoint.com/

      -PhotoPoint Automated Attendant