Re: howsit every one?

  • esku@eilatcity.co.il
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2000
      --- In ksurfschool@egroups.com, "paul menta" <pmenta@h...> wrote:
      > hey,why are you buying such a big board? whats your weight and what
      > conditions are you riding in????? i have rode both the air rush
      boards.
      > paul............

      Poal i am 85 kg', and that board gona be my light wind board
      Im looking for a board that will be nice and easy to ride on.
      for wind's more than lat's say 15-17 knot's i will get a shorter one
      i am living in Israel at the Red-sea the water are mostly "flat"
      and the wind's are 10-19 knot's.
      we dont have many kind's of boards to select from, i learend on
      F-ONE-230 it's a nice board to lern but no more, my choic's for
      smaller one are AHD-192 or RRD (what is better?).
      I like the filling of "Malibu" board but i dont need the TITANIK
      so what do you think 7'10" or 7'4".
      Thank's
      Eyal from "EILAT THE CITY OF SUN".