Kitesurfing trip logs wanted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2001
      While working on the September update of the Kitesurfing School web
      site, I decided to create a new section called "Kitesurfing Trip Logs"
      for the next update (probably in December) to post all the kitesurfing
      logs from everyone making a trip to a well-known or yet-to-be-discovered
      kitesurfing location.

      If you make a trip to any well-known or yet-to-be-discovered kitesurfing
      destination, please keep a log and send it to mailto:hungvu@... to
      be posted on the "Kitesurfing Trip Logs" section of the Kitesurfing
      School web site.

      These logs will definitely help your fellow kitesurfers in planning
      their next kitesurfing vacation.

      Thanks,

      Hung