7 knots = wakeboard limit

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Today wind is fairly constant 5 - 8 knots and it was perfect for me to
      try the 140 cm Jobe Tidal wakeboard with the Concept Air 12.5.

      The set up worked fine in 7-8 knots but below that the kite was simply
      too slow and the wakeboard did not have enough planning surface to
      sustain the planning when the kite is turned.

      7 knots = wakeboard limit.

      In this light wind, I would rather be out with the FOne 230 or the Clam
      Sandwich 5'9".