Re: [ksurfschool] Anti-NoseDive (was Surface area / projectedareaquestions)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Mel,

      Lighter kite is what inflatable manufacturers need to work on not
      heavier kite.

      They should spend more money (which they already got from us) on R&D of
      lighter material for both the kite skin and the bladder.

      A good example is that my EX's 12.5 is made of a material which is
      somewhat heavier than the XXXL (made of Icarex) and I do wish every time
      I fly the 12.5 EX's that it should be made of Icarex.

      Kite weight make a lot of differences in light wind.

      Hung.