Re: [ksurfschool] Re: howsit every one?

  • paul menta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 7:38 PM
      hey,why are you buying such a big board? whats your weight and what
      conditions are you riding in????? i have rode both the air rush boards.
      paul............

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 10:19 PM
        --- In ksurfschool@egroups.com, "paul menta" <pmenta@h...> wrote:
        > hey,why are you buying such a big board? whats your weight and what
        > conditions are you riding in????? i have rode both the air rush
        boards.
        > paul............

        Poal i am 85 kg', and that board gona be my light wind board
        Im looking for a board that will be nice and easy to ride on.
        for wind's more than lat's say 15-17 knot's i will get a shorter one
        i am living in Israel at the Red-sea the water are mostly "flat"
        and the wind's are 10-19 knot's.
        we dont have many kind's of boards to select from, i learend on
        F-ONE-230 it's a nice board to lern but no more, my choic's for
        smaller one are AHD-192 or RRD (what is better?).
        I like the filling of "Malibu" board but i dont need the TITANIK
        so what do you think 7'10" or 7'4".
        Thank's
        Eyal from "EILAT THE CITY OF SUN".