Web reading

  • Fritz@cabincover.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Mel, you're correct in pointing out our host has spend many
      hours attempting to enlighten us. I meant him no slight.

      It was just that in contrast to lotsa repetative Robby moves in the
      How to Rip video, that these people from the Gorge in nine
      paragraphs (Intermediate section - I haven't even read the
      'advanced') were able to 'turn on a light' in my head I never got
      from the vids. One of those Eureka moments - I just couldn't
      help myself.

      I've got a new kite CA 7.0 coming (had a friend with a plane & the
      DNR Police look, and left word all over - my 5.0 is history.)
      Maybe some wind..and a bigass leash will make my next
      weekend.

      BTW: I got a black Flack Vest from ProMotion wetsuits in Hood
      River that is just perfect! I had a Perception whitewater kayak
      model but it was too thick and rode up while swimming. This
      looks cooler, is well made and has a strap that attaches to your
      harness to keep it down.