howsit every one?

  • paul menta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 7:06 PM
      hey all,my name is paul and i instruct kite surfing in the outter
      banks of north carolina. i dont not feel i have to list the company
      im with,if you want to know you can e-mail to ask,the reason is im
      not here to promo things. i have rode in a lot of places and rode
      countless amounts of different kites and have lots of info,i want to
      see the sport do well SAFLEY! so if i can be of any help please let
      me no, i always have people looking for used kites as well,so that
      info is welcomed. i have been kite surfing for 2 years and competed
      in wake boarding for some time as well as instucted. in other words i
      have smashed my self many times in the learning process and found
      some ways around it! i started the same way as any one else and i
      wish 2 years ago i had people to ask!

      go big and enjoy.........paul
    • esku@eilatcity.co.il
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 9:45 PM
        --- In ksurfschool@egroups.com, "paul menta" <pmenta@h...> wrote:
        > see the sport do well SAFLEY! so if i can be of any help please let
        > me no,
        >
        > go big and enjoy.........paul

        Hi paul.
        All right, here you may help me abaut making the right move and buy
        the right board. If you or someone alse you know ever ride AHD-192
        or Airush 7"10' / 7"4', what the different between them.
        Thank you Eyal.