Something to read.

  • Fritz@cabincover.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      I got both the videos (How to Rip and Boost 1/2) which are
      probably great, but run out of serious information real fast.

      Probably the single best thing I've read on the Web is a page
      from instructors up at the Gorge (3,000mi away) These folk
      should have made a video! Here's the link:

      http://www.newwindkiteboarding.com/tips.html
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001

        Check out http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org