RE:Winter recommendations:bridals

  • dlent@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 6:06 AM
      Hi Phil,
      I never meant to imply that F-One's bridals were a problem.
      Other than when I've broken a line I've never had a tangle problem.
      I was just stating that compared to C-Quads they are more
      complex. They also help the great performance of the 9.0 kite.
      I just tie them together after each use and they just fall open
      when I untie them the next time. I love F-Ones. I've got a 4.0, 5.0,
      7.0 and 9.0. They love water and snow.
      Dennis