[ksurfschool] Re: help

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 1999
      Michael,

      Try
      http://www.egroups.com/group/sfbayksurf/

      Hung

      AU103062@... wrote:

      > I am in the San Francisco area and I'm looking to get started. I am looking
      > for some advice on where to go and is there a GOOD school in my area? If you
      > have any information I would like to hear what you recommend.
      > Thank you very much
      > Michael Gold

      > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ksurfschool/?m=1
    • Tombola
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 1999
        AU103062@... wrote:

        > I am in the San Francisco area and I'm looking to get started. I am looking
        > for some advice on where to go and is there a GOOD school in my area? If you
        > have any information I would like to hear what you recommend.
        > Thank you very much
        > Michael Gold

        > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ksurfschool/?m=1

        Thats a shame im in england
      • Alextiendo@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7 1:59 PM
          where is good place to learn kitesurfing in Orange county?
          I appreciate ur help.
          Alex
        • furiot
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2002
            I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
            question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
            i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

            thanks Friso
          • Troy Bezanson
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2002
              I'm 220 and fly a 13.5 AR5. I don't know what your winds are like, but mine
              are typically 15-25km/h.
              Lot's of pull and I don't feel like I'm going to want anything smaller.
              I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
              question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
              i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

              thanks Friso

              To unsubscribe, please send an email to
              ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com