Loosy wakeboard!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 4:12 PM
      I could not find any wakeboard fin larger than the 2 tiny 2"
      things-that-they-call-fins on my Tidal wakeboard so I have to somehow
      adapt my technique.

      With only 2 small 2" fins (one at each end), the wakeboard virtually has
      no grip so somehow one have to develope the technique to "grip" the edge
      of the board to the water when neccessary.

      Once such technique is mastered in a controllable fashion, the loosy
      feeling on a wakeboard is incredible. I feel in complete control of the
      board and I can "do whatever I want with it" because it simply so loose
      yet at the same time I can grip the edge of the board anytime when
      needed.

      For some reason, It feels like the same loosy feeling I got when I
      started snowboarding in the late 80's.

      P.S., I am not sure how a 4 fins wakeboard would feel but in theory, it
      should not be that loose.