Re: Lake Erie Fly

  • gothicman@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
      I'd love to get together on Lake Erie sometime Mike. I fly between
      Turkey Point and Port Dover. Would be a great experience for me to
      see some experience in the air. Have to repeat though, that i've
      only body surfed so i don't know how much fun you'd have with a newb
      but i'm all for it! :-) Have you any experience with water ski's and
      a kite? My brother is an excellent skier and feels it would be
      easier for him (he's gettin' a kite too after he saw what mine can
      do) to learn on rather than a board. Are you @ Long Point this
      weekend? If so, where abouts do you fly?
    • hyperboutlife@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2001
        Hey fellow Ohioans....
        tell me exactly where ya fly ...Ill be up..with another from central Ohio....
        will also be going to Hatterus next month..for a month..and have beach
        house...so get in touch..
        Ben