Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 366

  • mike dinsmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2001

      Hey Gothicman

      Where on Lake Erie you flying.I'm at Long Point most weekends.It is a great place to Fly.I do have to agree with Mel on the C-quad relaunchability.I use foils myself...but the cquad is a good bang for the buck.We should get together so you can compare your cquad to a foil.You are not alone.I've been doing this all across Ontario for sometime now.Lets hook up for a fly/surf or buggy session.

      Good Winds

      Mike

    • gothicman@home.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
        I'd love to get together on Lake Erie sometime Mike. I fly between
        Turkey Point and Port Dover. Would be a great experience for me to
        see some experience in the air. Have to repeat though, that i've
        only body surfed so i don't know how much fun you'd have with a newb
        but i'm all for it! :-) Have you any experience with water ski's and
        a kite? My brother is an excellent skier and feels it would be
        easier for him (he's gettin' a kite too after he saw what mine can
        do) to learn on rather than a board. Are you @ Long Point this
        weekend? If so, where abouts do you fly?
      • hyperboutlife@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2001
          Hey fellow Ohioans....
          tell me exactly where ya fly ...Ill be up..with another from central Ohio....
          will also be going to Hatterus next month..for a month..and have beach
          house...so get in touch..
          Ben