Anyone in the South of England

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 3:13 AM
      Hi,

      Is there anyone in the Bournemouth/Poole/Portsmouth area that would like to meet
      up this Saturday? I am staying down in Poole for the weekend and would
      appreciate meeting a couple of kite surfers.

      I don't fancy launching my kite in windy conditions by myself. I see where the
      reelbar would be helpful but they are so expensive.

      Cheers