Landing the foil.....

  • eric_george@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      Mel--

      I was given the tip to bring the foil down at the edge of the wind
      window next to an object like a beach garbage can.

      I have never tried bringing the kite down through the powerzone
      relying on the brake. It seems hazardous with a 7M F-one kite in 16-
      20 mph winds.

      Has anyone had the brake line snap while just locked into the leash
      and not holding the bar? That seems like a true nightmare in the
      making? In looking at the system, the third line could break--
      leaving you unfortunately and securely tied to an out of control bar
      and kite..