Re: unluffable kite- Stamos

  • hungvu@netcom.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
      The truly unbiased opinions can only come from the users (people
      who pays hard earning money to buy kitesurfing equipment) and not
      the retailers, distributors nor manufacturers of kitesurfing
      equipment.

      Hung.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • xkites.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2001
        Actually, Hung even they exhibit bias, since there is a tendency to justify
        and self confirm ones purchase decision.
        So kitesurfers with no direct ties to the company or the product will have
        the least incentive to be biased in their opinion.
        In any case, I guess we'll have to get you to try one and let us know what
        you think:)

        Again, I'll send demos of any kite to your nearest shop upon request.

        Good Winds,

        Lucas

        windtools USA