Re: [ksurfschool] Leash on wakeboard- where?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 6:40 PM
      Eric,

      I just attach the leash to a separated bolt nearest to one end of the
      board. I haven't yet spent enough time with the board to know whether
      it woreks fine. So far I have yet came out of the strap and bugee
      unintentionally yet (I use shoe with straps and bungee - no binding
      plate). This set up is probably more preferable for me around here as
      starting from September-October, you don't want to be bare footed (water
      temp can get as low as 0 celcius).

      Hung.