Re: [ksurfschool] Leash on wakeboard- where?

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      It will break the leash there. The board will never follow you, it'll dig in. The fin screw is the
      only place it works.

      Dwight

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        Eric,

        I just attach the leash to a separated bolt nearest to one end of the
        board. I haven't yet spent enough time with the board to know whether
        it woreks fine. So far I have yet came out of the strap and bugee
        unintentionally yet (I use shoe with straps and bungee - no binding
        plate). This set up is probably more preferable for me around here as
        starting from September-October, you don't want to be bare footed (water
        temp can get as low as 0 celcius).

        Hung.