Have bag will travel!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      I just bought a "small" wakeboard bag for my "Tidal". The bag is
      "small" and I manage to put the board and 3 kites (5.5, 11.5 and XXXL)
      inside the bag. The whole thing is small, compact and weighs much less
      than 20 lb.

      I am ready to travel anywhere in the world with this set up and can
      kitesurf in wind from 8 knots to 30 knots (line length from 15 - 45 m).

      It used to cost me $300 US to rent windsurfing equipment for a week at a
      windsurfing resort (Vela, Natalie Simon, Sailboard Vacation, etc.) and
      spend 50% of the time waiting for the wind!