Re: [ksurfschool] PFD

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
      Hi Rob

      We sell a fair no. of Neil Pryde Pfd's to kitesurfers and I personally wear
      one. Being designed for windsurfing, they integrate very well with your
      harness and you are not even aware of having it on. They certainly make the
      learning process easier and are good for the mind!
      Any decent kite or windsurfing shop will have Pryde or an equivalent
      product.

      Good winds,

      Brian

      Brian Wilson