Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 352

  • Doug Kitchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hi, I am a begineer kitesurfer and would like to to thank everyone for the
      help and information I have reieved from this site.I have been windsurfing
      for 20 years, have been to all the top spots,I have lived on Maui for three
      years but I want to share this info with you. I just got back from Cuba,it
      blew 20- 25 knts everyday.After searching much I found the perfect beach.
      The winds were side on shore and the water was very shallow,1-3, ft all the
      way to the reef,l and calm also,on the reef it was breaking really
      nice,probably 3-6 feet measured from the backside.The Cuban people
      arewonderfull,the only problem I hadwas they were too friendly ,everybody
      wanted to help you and unlike other countries they wanted nothing in
      return,only their knowledge what live is like in the other worald.Prices
      are cheap, a nice room is only $15.00 a nite,this is a nice room,
      airconditiond and everything,the people go out of there ways to help you,a
      beer is only one dollar in any bar, a bottel of rum$2.00.Did I mention the
      Cuban girls, the best in the world.If you want any more info please contact
      me at dkitchen2002@....S Iam a Bahamian but it is no problem
      for a U.S. citizen to go there