Re: Foils .vs. inflatable

  • cglazier@home.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2001
      > maybe you
      > could add a transition skin to a larger inflatable behnd the
      > leading
      > edge a ways - wonder if that would help or just weigh more?

      Interesting idea. I wonder if a fine mesh fabric would reduce the air
      turbulence but still let water drain out. Or is there a fabric made
      with millions of tiny one way flapper valves that would open under
      pressure from one side, but close under pressure from the other.
      (Hey, they make velcro somehow don't they).

      Chris G