RE: [ksurfschool] Body drags

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      Henry,

      Thank you for sharing your Kitemare. You are right about traction kites,
      they can be incredibly dangerous if you don't use them properly. I also
      have had some scary encounters.

      I hope you heal quickly from your wounds and are able to fly your kite soon
      (Next time, hopefully it will be in the water without any obstructions).