Re: [ksurfschool] glasses/contact lenses revisited

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
      Stay away from the real thin lens like Acuview. Try thicker ones like Bausch & Lomb Optima FW or Acuview 2, or Biomedics. Also look
      for a lens that covers more of the eye. The biomedics are very large and cover a lot of the eye. In the end they must fit, but there
      are enough len's you should be able to find one that works. The eye doc should be able to supply all the free len's you need, until
      you find some that work. Jacky and I have gotten a lot of free lens looking for the perfect fit that stays in. I have never lost a
      lens windsurfing or kiting in 10 years. My len's cost $5.00 each, so even if you do lose one, so what.

      Dwight