[ksurfschool] help

  • AU103062@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 1999
      I am in the San Francisco area and I'm looking to get started. I am looking
      for some advice on where to go and is there a GOOD school in my area? If you
      have any information I would like to hear what you recommend.
      Thank you very much
      Michael Gold
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 1999
        Michael,

        Try
        http://www.egroups.com/group/sfbayksurf/

        Hung

        AU103062@... wrote:

        > I am in the San Francisco area and I'm looking to get started. I am looking
        > for some advice on where to go and is there a GOOD school in my area? If you
        > have any information I would like to hear what you recommend.
        > Thank you very much
        > Michael Gold

        > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ksurfschool/?m=1
      • Tombola
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 1999
          AU103062@... wrote:

          > I am in the San Francisco area and I'm looking to get started. I am looking
          > for some advice on where to go and is there a GOOD school in my area? If you
          > have any information I would like to hear what you recommend.
          > Thank you very much
          > Michael Gold

          > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
          > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ksurfschool/?m=1

          Thats a shame im in england
        • Alextiendo@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2000
            where is good place to learn kitesurfing in Orange county?
            I appreciate ur help.
            Alex
          • furiot
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 12:12 PM
              I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
              question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
              i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

              thanks Friso
            • Troy Bezanson
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1 6:24 PM
                I'm 220 and fly a 13.5 AR5. I don't know what your winds are like, but mine
                are typically 15-25km/h.
                Lot's of pull and I don't feel like I'm going to want anything smaller.
                I want to buy a kite a naish 11.5 arx I live in Holland and my
                question is is this kite the right size or should I buy one smaller
                i'am 90 kilogramms or 205 pounds can somebody please help me

                thanks Friso

                To unsubscribe, please send an email to
                ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com