Body drags

  • Henry Saunders
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 1:25 PM
      Hi Guys im new as are most to Kitesurfing, been flying traction kites for a
      few years though, here in the UK.

      Went out to try my new Predator 8m today in what should have been 3-7 knots
      but as usuall it picks up to more like 15 knots, and as most of you will
      know a Predator is way more efficiant than a naish or any sort of water
      relaunchable kite, anyway got dragged across the field where i was launching
      from, smacked into every sharp object you could mention face down, in a pool
      of blood.
      Luckerly for me, two of my mates jumped on me and grabbed the brake lines,
      before i hit the hedge , which later, i found out, had a barbed wire inner
      to it.
      Lucky escape!!!! being 65kg has its advantages but also has its downfall,
      Traction kites are killers!!!

      You can never underline enough, how dangerous and super powerful these
      things are.